As part of our commitment to driving Esports success in Education, we are thrilled to help schools build a solid foundation for future programs of excellence.
What is the High School Esports Initiative
The purpose of the High School Esports initiative is to assist schools with the development of a proof-of-concept for Esports. The systems will provide the schools with the opportunity to create a complete Esports gaming room simulation within the school environment to Stream, Cast and Compete.
Each Esports kit is custom designed by Computer Alliance to provide a professional and complete Esports classroom set up.
- Computer Alliance will provide 2 selected Schools each term with 10 customised CA Gaming Systems each to be used for 1 term for the purpose of facilitating Esports.
- The systems will provide the schools with the opportunity to create a complete Esports gaming room simulation within the school environment to Stream, Cast and Compete.
- Computer Alliance will Co-Ordinate Pick up & Delivery of all Esports equipment.
- The schools will be allowed to download games directly onto the systems in a secure environment.
- Students will have the opportunity to compete in interschool Esports programs using dedicated systems designed by Computer Alliance, which meet game specifications and provide maximum performance.
- Computer Alliance will donate prizes towards inter-school competitions once a program is confirmed.
Our aim is to help provide the school with the technology to assist in developing a proof of concept to establish a solid Esports program within the school. If you would like your school to participate in our next Esports Initiative, please register your School today for Term 4.
Computer Alliance are proud to continue our partnership with XP Esports as the main technology provider and prize sponsor for the very first XP Esports High School Program!
XP Esports is a Queensland owned company dedicated to the growth of the gaming industry both locally and on a larger scale. They are focused on the needs of players and supporters, giving people the opportunity to meet up and connect at many of our live events and tournaments. The XP Esports team has expanded, now offering students the opportunity to compete in a variety of esports tournaments both online and in person. By introducing Esports into the classroom, students are given an insight into the greater industry of professional players, pathways and opportunities. Through competitive play and support, young people can introduce and implement video games into their everyday lives enabling them to learn, develop soft skills, relax and connect with one another like never before.
By introducing Esports into the classroom, students are given an insight into the greater industry of professional players, pathways and opportunities. Through competitive play and support, young people can introduce and implement video games into their everyday lives; enabling them to learn, develop skills, relax and connect with one another in a safe environment.
It also gives a great opportunity for teachers and parents to gain an insight into their children’s lives. Once mutual understanding and communication is developed, it’s a lot easier for teachers to positively direct young people in the classroom and help them balance video gaming with their studies, health and wellbeing. As the World enters a period of uncertainty and economic hardship it is important to recognise the positive impact Esports and video games as a whole will have on the youth of Australia. Allowing young people to connect, compete and maintain relationships with one another whilst practicing responsible social distancing.